20 Questions with Wes Alexander!
We're adding a new segment to our newsletter, to help you get to know the people responsible for getting fresh Marshall beer to you!
Next up to play 20 Questions is "The Godfather" himself, Director of Sales & Marketing Wes Alexander!
1. Where were you born?
St John's Hospital, Tulsa, OK, USA
2. First craft beer?
Sam Adams Boston Lager. Shared with my first real boss, David Knapp.
3. Favorite MBC beer?
Big Jamoke Porter. I have been known to add a schoop of Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce!
4. Whisky or Wine?
Fine whiskey to include Single Malt Scotch.
5. Favorite leisure time activity?
Woodworking. Cycling is a close second, but I love being able to sneak into the shop and tinker in silence molding and shaping wood with antique handtools.
6. You are first to the brewery and can choose the music for the day. What's playing?
I'm never first to the brewery. My gag is to change Spotify to Shania Twain when everyone is working on the bottling line and leave. "Let's go girls!"
7. Top 5 albums?
1.Black Crowes Southern Harmony & Musical Companion
2. Eric Clapton 24 Nights
3. Pearl Jam Ten
4. Nitty Gritty Dirt Band Will the Circle Be Unbroken
5. Crosby, Stills & Nash self-titled debut album.
8. Last purchase on iTunes?
Gillian Welch "Look at Miss Ohio"
9. Where have you been overseas?
UK, Argentina, Mexico, Jamaica, China, Grand Cayman, Canada, Texas.
10. What’s at the top of your bucket list?
Visit Ireland, drink a few beers in a pub with other redheads
11. What’s the best advice you have ever been given?
When considering multiple business ventures, "Concentrate on doing what you do well."
12. How often do you shave…your face?
13. Dogs or cats? (Keep in mind any dog under 50 lbs is a cat)
Dogs, specifically Labrador Retrievers, swimming at the lake.
14. If you could ask your pet 3 questions, what would they be?
1. Do you think you could learn to use the toilet?
2. Would it be possible to excuse yourself from the room prior to flatulation?
3. Can you really see what is happening on the TV?
4. You know this is not the last time I will ever feed you, right?
5. Can you take the kids to school, please?
15. Favorite breakfast item?
Biscuits & Gravy
16. What do you like on pizza?
I have some rules about pizza. Savory only toppings. Three topping max excluding cheese. Pepperoni, mushroom, onion.
17. Do you call or text your mom? Girlfriend?
Momma's boy. Call frequently.
18. Favorite Movie Quote?
"Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself." -Doc Holiday
19. What celebrity/celebrities have you been told you look like?
People try to look like me.
20. What is your beauty secret?
Salsa. Eat lots of salsa. It makes your soul shine and your outsides glow.