COVID-19 Update: Taproom Sales
Current Tap Room Protocols
(Updated Jan 22nd)
We love our staff and guests, and want to provide a safe, enjoyable experience for everyone. We have had to make changes to our tap room operations that prioritize the health and safety of all who enter our facility. Please follow the below guidelines for the safety of our staff and other guests.
In an effort to protect our staff and other guests and adhere to Tulsa's current guidelines, we now require that you wear a mask in common areas (in line, restrooms, etc.) and any time you are not seated at your table. Masks can be removed once you are seated. We appreciate your cooperation and continued support!
When staying for a beer...
- Masks required at ALL TIMES, unless seated at your table.
- Limit 6 People Per Group, per table, inside the tap Room. No Standing Room, all guests must have a seat.
- Seating is limited, once interior seats are full only Biergarten seating and to-go beer sales are available.
- No Paper Menus, use your phone or the interior tap room TV's.
- Pints (16oz) and Half Pints (8oz) are available on most beers.
- Specialty Beers will offer a full (8oz or 10oz) or a half (4oz) option.
- No Samples or Flights at this time. 2 Beers per person.
- Sit at any table with a Green "Clean" Sign.
- Place dirty glassware in the provided bus tubs, please do not return to bar.
- All board games & shuffleboard pucks have be removed at this time.
- Please wash and sanitize your hands frequently.
When getting beer to-go...
- Advance orders are encouraged to expedite your service.
- Curbside or Bar Pickup - Order & Pay Online: https://MarshallBrewing.Square.Site
- For the safety of our staff and guests, we will only re-fill CLEAN growlers. Extra sanitizing methods are being used behind the bar, so please allow extra time to receive your fill.
- Limit TWO Growler Refills at a time. Growler Sales will end at “Last Call” (15 minutes before close).
- Guidance is provided to observe a Six Foot social distancing rule while in line.
- We recommend transactions be done by Credit Card or “Tap” devices (Apple Pay, etc.)
Thank you for your support and understanding. We ask that you follow these rules to keep our staff and other guests safe while in our Tap Room.
Other things you need to know...
Before your visit, you can view our up to date menu and more on our website at https://www.marshallbrewing.com/visit-us/the-tap-room.
We ask that you send us your order ahead of time, if possible, so that we can have your order ready when you arrive. This will help get each guest in/out quickly and keep a line from forming! This also allows you to pay online in a safer, contactless manner.
ID must be shown at the time of pickup.
** Tap Room or Curbside Pickup - Order & Pay Online: https://MarshallBrewing.Square.Site **
Monday - Wednesday: 3-7pm
Friday - Saturday: 1-9pm
We are grateful for your continued support throughout the ongoing COVID-19 crisis.
Your friends at Marshall Brewing Co.
Are you offering delivery ? We are not. A number of local stores have our beers available and are offering these services. Please contact your local stores directly for more information.
Can I bring an empty growler to be refilled? We are refilling personal growlers, limit 2 per customer per visit. Growlers must be CLEAN when you bring them in, we reserve the right to refuse to fill your growler if it is not clean. Due to increased sanitizing practices, Growler Fills will end 15 minutes before closing time.