Connect with us
Distribution & Sales
If you would like your restaurant, bar, or package store to sell Marshall Brewing Company beers, please contact our Director of Sales, Wes Alexander.
Wes alexander, director of sales
The Tap Room
Our Tap Room is open 7 days a week to the public! We're happy to answer any questions you may have about our daily operations, online ordering, and upcoming releases & events. You can also contact us to reserve/purchase kegs for your home kegerator or special event, and more!
(918) 292-8781 (Press 2 for Tap Room)
Beer Donation and Auction Item Request Policy
Marshall Brewing Co. is dedicated to supporting the local community as well as making great beer. We receive a large number of requests and, unfortunately, as much as we would like to, we cannot support every event.
- Please note that Oklahoma Alcoholic Beverage Laws Enforcement Commission requires that to receive donation that your event is hosted by a Non-Profit organization and must receive a Charitable Events License.
- Please email your request to email@example.com and include your event name, non-profit organization, copy of Charitable event license, event date, and requested beer.
- Your request must be received no later than eight weeks before the day of your event.
- You will receive a response within two weeks of your request.
If you are receiving donated kegs:
- You will need to provide transportation of donated beer to your event and arrange for timely return of empty kegs.
- You will need to provide the appropriate equipment to dispense the donated beer. We do not loan or sell draft equipment.
We are sorry, but by law we cannot make donations of beer to private parties and/or non tax-exempt organizations.
Send a Request
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
Get in touch
For general inquiries please fill out the form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Production Brewery / offices
Marshall Brewing Company
618 S. Wheeling
Tulsa, OK 74104