Connect with us
The Tap Room
Our Tap Room is open 7 days a week to the public! We're happy to answer any questions you may have about our daily operations, online ordering, and upcoming releases & events. You can also contact us to reserve/purchase kegs for your home kegerator or special event, and more!
KYLE JOHNSON, TAP ROOM MANAGER
Beer Donation and Auction Item Request Policy
Marshall Brewing Co. is dedicated to supporting the local community as well as making great beer. We receive a large number of requests and, unfortunately, as much as we would like to, we cannot support every event.
- Please note that Oklahoma Alcoholic Beverage Laws Enforcement Commission requires that to receive donation that your event is hosted by a Non-Profit organization and must receive a Charitable Events License.
- Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your event name, non-profit organization, copy of Charitable event license, event date, and requested beer.
- Your request must be received no later than eight weeks before the day of your event.
- You will receive a response within two weeks of your request.
If you are receiving donated kegs:
- You will need to provide transportation of donated beer to your event and arrange for timely return of empty kegs.
- You will need to provide the appropriate equipment to dispense the donated beer. We do not loan or sell draft equipment.
We are sorry, but by law we cannot make donations of beer to private parties and/or non tax-exempt organizations.
Send a Request
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form